Monday, January 26, 2015

Storm of the Century...

The Storm of the Century is bearing down us. I'm sitting here watching the weather while simultaneously stuffing my fat face full of Mochi ice cream balls that Charlene bought me at Trader Joe's. Charlene is in the bedroom cleaning cat vomit up off the dresser. The barf particles were widespread. They also got on my flashy Invicta dress watch and on one of my wool winter socks. Charlene thinks it's hilarious when her cat, Thurston Howell, or "Thursty", for short,  upchucks on my stuff. It happens a lot. And, he always heaves in threes and on things that are hard to clean. I told her we were going to have to bring him back to the dumpster where we found him. But, I know that I'd be going back to the dumpster I came from before he ever did.

According to meteorologist Jeff Smith from Channel 7 Eyewitness News, we might be getting as much as two feet of snow over here at the Jersey Shore. I think we'll be okay because, all throughout the week, Charlene has been stockpiling Cheese-Its. Every time she leaves the condo, she comes back with another family-sized box of them. She says she keeps buying them because they're on sale -- but I think she's trying to have more Cheese-Its in thee house than I can eat so that she doesn't come home to an empty box.

Okay. I might have earned a reputation for raiding the snack cabinet in a bad way when I'm home alone. But, that's not who I am anymore...






No comments:

Post a Comment